1/12/12

Fresh Specs

If you've been reading my blog since the beginning (hi, Mom!), you may remember back when I was having floaters in my eye and had to have laser "surgery".  Now I am having an allergic reaction to something (?) and subsequently have to use steroid drops in my eye.


(Enter muscle joke here).


This means that I will not be able to wear contacts for 4 weeks.  Buuuh.


Good thing I recently ordered some new glasses from BonLook, a great (and cheap!) online glasses store.  The best part of the website is trying on the glasses virtually by uploading a picture of yourself, or by accessing your webcam. That's how I knew the brown "Bonnie and Clyde" frame would make me look this ridiculous:









My mom swears she had some just like it in the 80's. I've seen pictures, and I must tell you there is a spooky resemblance.  But I'll take it. My mom was hot in the 80's.  Does my saying that make you uncomfortable?  yikes


To leave you, I thought I would share on of my favorite clips about glasses.  Yeah, I think in TV quotes.  Get over it.





Have a great day!


Robin


P.S. Take a look at the website and let me know what glasses you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment