1/15/12

Questions and Statements.

This picture has nothing to do with questions or statements, unless that question is: "Was that photo session with the nephews a failure?" And the statement would be: "yes".






But I had to share.  Arn't they sweet?  Oh the things we make them do.




Moving on.




Questions...


-Can there be anything worse than realizing you have a hole in your shoes only AFTER stepping in a puddle?      
      Come to think of it, there might be....   Realizing you forgot to wrap the toilet at work by standing up and feeling you bottom is wet.   I've experienced both of these situations this week but still think I came out on top.


-Can you wear glasses while you work out?  Doesn't seem like it would work all that well, unless I got some sweet rec specs.  Guess I'll find out since I'm glasses bound for the next 3-4 weeks. 


-What would I do if I farted in my car and then immediately got pulled over by a cop?   These are the things that run through my mind...


-Is there anything better than yoga pants?  I could wear them all day every day.  When I am home, I wear nothing but yoga pants.  All with varying levels of cleanliness. Ewww




Statements...  


-The right side of my body, from my shoulder to the crown of my head hurts. Thank goodness I have a massage on tomorrow!  Thanks Mom for the birthday gift!


-We got to go out to breakfast with new friends on Saturday. I felt like a real grown up saying that.  A freakin cool one at that. New friend is a fellow blogger (and a new-to-be mommy!). Her blog rocks. Check here out here!  


-Minimalizing my house is harder than I thought it would be. And is messier than I thought it would be.  It's an exciting experiment, but I still want my tee-shirts.


-Every day this week there has been someone out sick from work.  I really hope I don't get what is going around. 


The clip below is me when I get sick.  Let's hope it does not get me this year.  












3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - Best. Post. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the post! That clip kept running through my mind today at work and I giggled uncontrollably for a good 3 minutes. Not my best moment ever. :)

    ReplyDelete