8/28/12

Standard Process Cleanse Day 15



Chicken and fish, hooray, hoorah!

That pretty much sums up the past few days.  Still craving some bread, but less so than before.  I really wish I could say that I could say I'm totally zen about veggies, but I am starting to loathe squash. I mean loooooathe. 


 Weight loss:  9.4 chicken and fish added a bit back.  Eeeeek.
Any Cheating:  I had gum today. Onions +  sour tummy.= desperation. I just couldn't take any more. Gum is magical. Just in case you were taking it for granted. 
Mood: Normal. PMS this severe can't be fixed in 15 days.
Favorite food: Avocado and pineapple. Fresh, fresh pineapple.
Physical symptoms: Better sleep, running faster, no longer a total caffeine addict.
Emotional symptoms:
  Excited for football food. But only in very very small quantities, lest I have horrible ... umm... bodily reactions.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to eat football food with you. Brian is peeing his pants for the start of the season tomorrow night...he reminds me at least three times every day that college football is about to begin.

    Keep up the good work friend!

    ReplyDelete