When you wake up and you know its going to be straaaaaange day you should make a list of what happens, and it should go something like this:
- Dropped my breakfast sandwich. Ate it any way.
- Lost 0.4 pounds in my weigh-in. Not cool, body.
- Got a wrap for lunch. New lady left both sides of the wrap open. Huh?
- Obsessed over my excel spread sheets. Oh wait... that's not strange. Very normal, in fact.
- Went through work's fully automatic revolving doors and had the sudden urge to just sit and nap while it tried to nudge my exhausted body out of the way.
- Gave my work out pants to a complete stranger who had forgotten hers at the pilates studio. I should mention I had just finished with a boat load of lunges. Gross.
Though the day was not bad, per say, it was riddled with giggle fits over nothing, and complete lack of focus.
Ever have one of those days?