3/14/12

Joshua's 3rd Birthday

Look at this cutie!


Ohhhh man.  Joshua (aka Jawah, aka Nephew #1) celebrated his 3rd birthday last weekend.  

At three, Joshua is kind, energetic, and a bit of a parrot.  He is already showing just how smart he is. I can't wait to see what kind of awesome boy/man he is going to grow up to be.

Here are a few pictures from the party this past weekend:




Can you tell there was a pirate theme?  My sister-in-law and brother-in-law did an amazing job making his birthday cake, don't you think?



Every gift he opened he would say Thank you, ______! And then hand the gift to another person and say I got this for you! Little goober.


My favorite conversation with Joshua:
Me: Land Lover!
Joshua: Scurvy Dog!




Joshua's little brother, Caleb (aka Meat, aka nephew #4) and mother-in-law.  Caleb didn't really get the whole birthday thing. Not yet. :)



Such a cute family. Too bad the photo is focused on the door knob and not the faces.  Who TOOK this picture?

...shut it down.



I know, I know... there should be more photos, but I was too busy jumping and dancing around with the oh-so-sugar-high birthday boy.  

I may not be the best aunt/photographer, but I am certainly the craziest.  And until he is 6, I'm banking on craziest aunt= the coolest aunt.

And in Joshua and Caleb's case... their only aunt. 

I'm telling you, being an aunt makes me second guess being a mother. I'm not sure it gets better than this!

Happy Birthday, Jawah. I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment