|iPhone traffic cam|
- I almost didn't make it to class on time. I had to sneak in at the very last minute, and had to sit behind someone, which means I couldn't see myself at all. That's not a good thing during the balance series!
- I'm starting to feel guilty for leaving my husband so much. Between overtime and bikram, I hardly see the man. I wonder what he's eating for dinner these days...
- I was able to do every single pose! This was HUGE! I think it might have something to do with the fact that this was my third class back to back and my body was, dare I say, used to it?
- I don't know that I can do this. Jeff keeps saying I can, but I think he just really likes to use the phrase 'sweat box'.
- Walking out of class, I passed a group of youths. They snickered as I walked by. Then I got a look at myself in a window. YIKES. I looked like an overweight sweat drenched homeless gremlin. I was too excited about doing every pose that I didn't l let it phase me... too much.
- After class I didn't get a coconut water. Bad idea- I had a big headache afterward.
- New people don't sweat as much. I'm a little jealous and at the same time a little worried about what is going on inside their bodies. Today I sweat (sweated, swatted... sweateded...??) so much that fingers were pruney. Now I'm worried about what is going on inside my body.
- I had NO balance today!
- My thoughts took a completely schizophrenic pattern. Love, hate, angry, proud, etc.
- My forearms are going to get beefy!
- Someone FINALLY farted in 'wind releasing pose'. It works as advertised! I can now fully endorse this pose.
- Kind of wish I had not told as many people about doing this. But being held accountable is good, right?
- 6:15am class. I am officially certifiable.
- There were not many people there. Why am I surprised?
- Didn't sit out of a single pose again. Major win for so early in the morning.
- Breathing exercise (first thing in class) was hard today because each time I looked up my tired eyes would want to slam shut and my contacts would revolt.
- During the seated poses, I realized my toenails are a mess. I should really do something about it before I have to stare at them for at least 45 minutes during the next 22 days.
- Trying to get ready for work was an effing mess. I laid on the ground for 15 minutes complaining to my husband about something or other. Needless to say (and yet I'm saying it?), I was late for work.
- After work I worked out with my sister. Two a days! What whaaaat!