- My handwriting changes constantly throughout the day. Once second it is tall and thin, and the next it is messy and loopy. Almost like I'm having mini-strokes. That might be a rull problem.
- Last week I was running late, and my grizzly man helped me get me get my oversleeping hind out the door. De-lightful man, isn't he? Best part- he did not say a single bad thing about my alarm ignoring ways until I got home that night. Blamo.
- I have been noticing people around me start their sentences the exact same way each time they speak. "So my question is..." "Let me tell you..." "I'm just trying to say..." I wonder what mine is. Don't tell me, please.
- Should I do any races this year? I was not planning on it, but I've gotten pretty chubbers again. Perhaps a 10 miler is in my future. Or bulimia. Am I not supposed to joke about eating disorders? Ooops.
- Why do I tend the fill the silence with information that is WAY too personal?
- Can you see my nose hairs?
- Why can't I get out of bed on the first alarm? One morning last week I got up at 7:38 and I was out the door at 7:45. That's just plan
- Should a woman of 35 really say "ewww" to another person's lunch? I'm sorry, ma'am, I forgot that we were in middle school. Guess I'll have to go find my Nano Baby and smack you in the jowl with it.
- Why does my stomach growl every time it is quiet in my training class? And why is it that said growl sounds more like a fart than anything else? I guess that's why I feel the need to fill silences with overly personal information. Super personal information or fake farts. I guess you know which one I choose.
That's all I have for now. Leave me your statements and comments in the comments section!
Oh, and get excited for the next post. It's all about this face and how he came into the world. Hold onto your stirrups, its going to be a graphic ride.