I started a new job. Such a good decision, since I hated my old one.
I mean HATED it. So much so that I would to glance hourly at the post-it notes below (hidden in my desk drawer, for fear of being fired) to remind myself that my job at CrapTastic Corp was not forever.
|"Why yes, I am overqualified"|
I am (somewhat) over it, since I now have a shiny new job. No need for snarky post-it note pick-me-ups.
Week one at my new j-o-b went a little somfen like this:
- Spilt coffee all over my desk less than two hours into day one.
- Forgot deodorant day two.
- Got stuck in the revolving door day three.
- Told someone my name was Megan on day four. It's not. My name is not Megan.
- Got stuck in the revolving door day five. This time it was not my fault. It still hurt the pride a little.
Despite these minor set backs, I am super hopeful that I am going to last longer than three years and never have the urge to do... well... the things I had urges to do at CrapTastic Corp. Let's just leave it at that. :)