7/14/11

So this is a little odd... (WARNING- Disturbing images)


A few months ago I was in a wedding at  vineyard. Sounds lovely, right?  Well yes, actually the wedding was quite lovely.  What happened after was not so much.  
 Some how I managed to walk into the forks of a forklift.  Twice. Twice.

Ouch.
and
OUCH.

I had no idea that my leg had pretty much slipt open like a hot dog bun, pluuuuus it was really late, so I did not even entertain the idea of going to the hospital.  Good or bad, that was the decision I/my husband who was driving made. 

When I showed my mother what had happened, her first reaction was *GASP!* 
 Then in a low, saddened tone she continued.
"But a woman's legs..." She fell silent, too verklempt to finish.  But a woman's legs what??  A woman's legs should not have a scar that runs from top to bottom of the shin that gets really purple in the cold?
 A women's leg should not bare resemblance to a member of a second rate lion taming crew?
Buuuh.
Here is a picture of the leg.- You've been warned... its gross.

 So if you remember, the name of the blog post was "So this is a little odd."  Let's get to that part.

The odd thing is not the cut, or the fact that it looked like a cherry blossom branch (admit it). The odd thing is that all of my leg hair is blond. EXCEPT on the site of the trauma. Even the parts that did not actually scar are marked by dark let hairs.  I hope it does not last long. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment