I am the worst blogger in the world. I know this.
Here what has happened in the past few months:
1) My sister Lauren, a few friends and I helped put on a race in Charlottesville, VA. Check out the website! http://www.r4tl.com/
2) Still at the same job, still struggling to stay afloat with the crazy programs we run
3) I had another nephew!
4) I found out that I will be having the 5th niece/nephew. We find out at the beginning of July what my 5th niece/or nephew will be!
5) I tried to stop using exclamation points. It didn't work!
6) I planned a trip to visit my BFF in Knoxville. She and her husband had a baby boy a while ago and I can't wait to meet him!
7) I started teaching boot camp pilates. I teach one class a week and mix pilates with kickboxing, weight lifting and cardio. BLAM. That's right. A chubby instructor. Do as I say, not as I do.
8) I scheduled a full day of taking care of the 3rd nephew in July. I may or may not have a count down already
9) My little sister bought a house! I had NOTHING to do with it, but I am overwhelmed with happiness for her and her husband.
10) I didn't get into the NY Marathon. Bummer sauce.
Well that is all for now. Please know that I am huge turd for not blogging, but the above 10 items have really been preoccupying my time.
Get ready for (hopefully) a barrage of new posts. Riiight after I master the art of cutting the !! out of my writing.